Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default Excel 97 DLL

What DLL does it say is not present? Go and do a windows search to see if
that file is on the machine.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"JT" wrote in message
I have an old spreadsheet thats done in excel 97, I have tried to import

it
into 2000 but no luck...

I have loaded 97 on the machine and it will run all the functions, but

will
not run any of the macros, vb stuff, etc... keeps saying that the DLL is

not
present...

when I save the modules in VB editor, im not sure where it is saving those
files...

my program is on the destop, not on a drive or folder....

what name would I look for... the workbook is called modified.xls

thanks
JT

--
Thanks JT