Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Capture All Actions 2

Hi I have found the code from one of the links given, I am having a problem
with the below code placed in a class when a change takes place it read from
an ini file but even when ini returns a text item the class don't see it?.
Can someone tell me why please
Regards
Charles

Private Sub App_SheetChange(ByVal Sh As Object, ByVal Target As Excel.Range)
'
If GetFromINI("MsgFlag", "Msg", myFTPINI) = "1" Then
MsgBox "GALC Database is trying to load" & vbCrLf & _
"Please Close This File Down and Try again in a few mins"

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

No sign of a link, so I have no idea what GetFromINI is supposed to do.
However, are you sure it is supoosed to return the letter "1" upon in this
case ?
The number 1 or True (-1 in VBA) would seems more likely, but who knows.

NickHK

"vqthomf" ...