Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default solver macro

Hello!! I have been reading about the problems that operation of solver with
macros presents.
I enabled solver add ins in Excel, and with alt+F11, tools, references, I
tried to find for Solver Check Box, but It doen´t appear.

It will be appreciated if someone could advice about it.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi. First try going to Excel's main spreadsheet window, and doing "Tools |
Add-ins..."
You should be able to select "Solver Add-in" from here.
If not, you may have to load it from the program cd.

--
HTH :)
Dana DeLouis

"John" wrote in message
Hello!! I have been reading about the problems that operation of solver
with
macros presents.
I enabled solver add ins in Excel, and with alt+F11, tools, references, I
tried to find for Solver Check Box, but It doen´t appear.

It will be appreciated if someone could advice about it.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thank You Danna, finally I found it. In fact, it was just necesary to
change the tipe of file to choose it.

"John" wrote in message
Hello!! I have been reading about the problems that operation of solver
with
macros presents.
I enabled solver add ins in Excel, and with alt+F11, tools, references, I
tried to find for Solver Check Box, but It doen´t appear.

It will be appreciated if someone could advice about it.

How can I run solver add-in in a macro? Solver Question Excel Programming 1 May 24th 05 11:22 AM
solver macro Andres[_2_] Excel Programming 0 June 8th 04 09:36 PM
Solver Macro Michael Excel Programming 2 May 21st 04 03:13 PM
Macro for Solver Velero Excel Programming 2 February 19th 04 01:39 PM
help with solver or macro Dan[_24_] Excel Programming 1 September 23rd 03 04:31 PM