Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Textbox.change event not firing!

Hi there, I have a Welcome userform with a commandbutton that opens a
password userform. Everything works fine the first time, the password
textbox's change event fires and runs the code when textlength = 3, when
this happens the password userform hides and the welcome userform hides. A
Main Userform then opens, from the main Userform I click the commandbutton
to sign out when I am finished. This hides the Main Userform and shows the
Welcome Userform, if I click to commandbutton to open the password userbox,
suddenly if I type into the passwords textbox the change event no longer
work? I hope someone can understand what I just typed! How would I make
this work properly?

Craig