Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default help with textbox change event

Hello

I dont even know if this is possible but here goes!

I am trying to block the user entering a number which begins with 0 (zero)
into the textbox.

Plain english version of code might be

Private Sub TextBox1_Change()
If First character in textbox is 0 then
MsgBox "choose a number NOT starting with 0"
Clear textbox
EndSub

Please dont mock my obvious lack of knowledge!!

Kenny

Excel 2000 and 97

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

This should do it
Code
-------------------
Private Sub TextBox1_Change()
If Len(TextBox1.Text) = 1 Then
If TextBox1.Text = 0 Then
MsgBox "Choose a number NOT starting with 0"
TextBox1.Text = ""
End Su

--
kkkni