Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Create merge source in Excel, call Word to generate labels

Anyone have any pointers on this?

I get query results in Excel format that I can fashion into a merge source
for mailing labels. I have worbook that prompts the user for the raw file
and generates a new, single sheet workbook with the merge data.

I'd like any help you might offer the code to call MS Word to generate
mailing labels using that data source, print them, close Word w/o saving and
return to the Excel file.

I have the code to call & close Word. from Excel. I have the Word code to
create the labels. I can't seem to combine them.

Thanks in advance