Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Mail Merge from Excel Data Source to Word

Hi,
I am trying to figure out how to right the code to perform a mail merge from
excel to a word file. The excel source is about 20 columns and the number of
rows will vary. Each item will be on a separate row with each column
representing information about that item. I would like each item to be on
it's own page in the word document. I was thinking of creating a word
template that would be a starting point and then doing a catalog type merge.
any help with the code, especially the new page for each row of data would be
appreciated.

Thanks,
Mike