Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Screen Updating

I'm confused about this.
I wrote screen updating to be false in my code.
However, here is the confusing part, when I run the application on my
machine I can still see all the screen updating on most of my code running.
But, when the application is run on a user's machine you don't see any
updating at all.
Any idea why this is? Is there a setting on machine that I'm missing?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

"TimT" schreef in bericht
I'm confused about this.
I wrote screen updating to be false in my code.
However, here is the confusing part, when I run the application on my
machine I can still see all the screen updating on most of my code
running.
But, when the application is run on a user's machine you don't see any
updating at all.
Any idea why this is? Is there a setting on machine that I'm missing?

I think you have VBE open when you're testing your own app on your own
machine, but that VBE is closed when you test your work somewhere else.