Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Two questions, how do I disable ver 4 macros and how do I make radial buttons like this?

The link below is to a spreadsheet that does a number of things I like.
One being that the radial buttons return a numeric value rather then T/F.

Part of the problem with the sheet though is that it is protected.
It also says it has an Excel 4 macro that must run on startup.

Anyone know how to disable or delete the macro that runs?
How do I reporduce these option buttons that return numbers rather then True
and False?
I'm hoping to be able to total the score at the end...

http://www.mccsa.com/Temp/copy.zip

Any ideas of help would be apprciated.

Kelvin