Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Does *Anyone* know how to....

I'm desperate! Have spend hundreds of hours
trying to resolve this issue.

How can you import (or Link) from Excel into Access
without getting a million "#NUM!" in place of the data???

I've read countless articles, theories, codswallop
no mortal could hope to understand and all I achieve is to see more of
them permeate through my data. I could happily
throw the dam computer out the window and go back to
reliable pen and paper.

But is there any hope - does anyone know the fix for this - and
explain it??

Or is this a bug with no solution ? Just knowing that for sure would
help.

Thanks - Kirk

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

"kirkm" wrote in message ...
I'm desperate! Have spend hundreds of hours
trying to resolve this issue.

How can you import (or Link) from Excel into Access
without getting a million "#NUM!" in place of the data???

I've read countless articles, theories, codswallop
no mortal could hope to understand and all I achieve is to see more of
them permeate through my data. I could happily
throw the dam computer out the window and go back to
reliable pen and paper.

But is there any hope - does anyone know the fix for this - and
explain it??

Or is this a bug with no solution ? Just knowing that for sure would
help.

Thanks - Kirk

Google http://www.google.com/search?q=%23num+access+excel
First hit, response Number 5, points to Microsoft Article ID 162539
Then Google http://www.google.com/search?q=kb162539
First hit: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/162539/EN-US/

Dirk Vdm