Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
kirkm[_6_] kirkm[_6_] is offline

Default Does *Anyone* know how to....

I'm desperate! Have spend hundreds of hours
trying to resolve this issue.

How can you import (or Link) from Excel into Access
without getting a million "#NUM!" in place of the data???

I've read countless articles, theories, codswallop
no mortal could hope to understand and all I achieve is to see more of
them permeate through my data. I could happily
throw the dam computer out the window and go back to
reliable pen and paper.

But is there any hope - does anyone know the fix for this - and
explain it??

Or is this a bug with no solution ? Just knowing that for sure would
help.

Thanks - Kirk