Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Emailing sheets

How do I write a code that will send each sheet in an Excel work book to a
users name that will appear in A1 of a sheet. Each sheet must go to the user
that that sheet is assigned to.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi David

Look on my site for examples to do this
You find a attachment example and a body example

http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl