Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Outlook Connectivity

Team --

I'm working on an app that will collect information in a users email inbox,
sort it and pull specific field information from an HTML based form. Once
it's got that information, it sorts through and matches information in the
workbook and makes the appropriate calculations in different fields. (Think
of a field reporting tool that collects monthly sales data from 300+
distributors and automates the data entry portion)

I'm comfortable with sorting through the process once I get the data out of
Outlook, but I'm struggling with where to start with the connection and
controlling Outlook from Excel.

Anyone have any advice on where to start or some references that might lead
me to some good tools?

Thanks

mdb
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming