Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Find function

Hi,

I wonder if anyone could help me with my problem. I have a list of data, and
I want to sort out data by name, for example by project. If a user selects a
prosject only the informations that contains this prosject name will be
showed. Each prosject name have different sub groups, f eks. paid, repaid
etc. When I use the look up function, I only get one observation. I want
something like the filter function, but the criterion to sort by, should
depend on a choice done in another cell.

I will be greatefull for some help.