Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Disable print not working

I am trying to disable printing via the menu or tool bar and I see this
response in a number of other posts. However it is not working for me.
Any thoughts? Thanks.

Alan

Cancel = True

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Did you put that code in the ThisWorkbook module?

Did you enable macros when you opened the workbook?

Did you ever disable events and not enable them later?

wrote:

I am trying to disable printing via the menu or tool bar and I see this
response in a number of other posts. However it is not working for me.
Any thoughts? Thanks.

Alan

Cancel = True

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Dave

Dave Peterson wrote:
Did you put that code in the ThisWorkbook module? Yes.

Did you enable macros when you opened the workbook? Yes

Did you ever disable events and not enable them later? I tried this code in a workbook with no other code and it still failed to run. If I figure it out I will post back.

Thanks.

Alan