Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Trust access to visual basic project is grayed out

The "Trust access to visual basic project " (
Tools-Macro-Security-Trusted Publishers) checkbox is grayed out. Can
anyone please tell me how to enable it?
Thanks,
Sunil

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You can try this

keepITcool posted this

Run the program regedit.exe
goto:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\11.0\ Excel\Security
Add or Change a DWORD named AccessVBOM to Value 1

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

wrote in message ups.com...
The "Trust access to visual basic project " (
Tools-Macro-Security-Trusted Publishers) checkbox is grayed out. Can
anyone please tell me how to enable it?
Thanks,
Sunil

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thank you. I already tried that but there seems to be some security
setting on the computer that overrides that setting. When I reopen
regedit it is turned back to 0. This is really puzzling me.

wrote in message ups.com...
The "Trust access to visual basic project " (
Tools-Macro-Security-Trusted Publishers) checkbox is grayed out. Can
anyone please tell me how to enable it?
Thanks,
Sunil

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Try this

From Jim Rech

You have to delete the key. (AccessVBOM) Then you can change the access setting through
the UI (which is written to the equivalent HKCU key).

Please reply if this is working

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl