Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] suram.sunil@gmail.com is offline

Default Trust access to visual basic project is grayed out

Thank you. I already tried that but there seems to be some security
setting on the computer that overrides that setting. When I reopen
regedit it is turned back to 0. This is really puzzling me.

Ron de Bruin wrote:
You can try this

keepITcool posted this

Run the program regedit.exe
goto:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\11.0\ Excel\Security
Add or Change a DWORD named AccessVBOM to Value 1

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

wrote in message ups.com...
The "Trust access to visual basic project " (
Tools-Macro-Security-Trusted Publishers) checkbox is grayed out. Can
anyone please tell me how to enable it?
Thanks,
Sunil