Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Defined names in Macros

This is frustrating me to no end... I feel like it must be something
simple and I am missing it.

I have names defined in my worksheet which are defined as calculations.

I want to use those name (calculations) in my Macro's to display a
message box.

For example Changes is defined as =counta($A:$A) and I want to display
a message box which say "The number of Changes is: (number of changes)"

Help please!