Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default web query doesnt copy the essential part.

Hi,

I try to copy some data from a web page with the web query feature but the
outcome is that the essential part is not imported to the sheet. In excel
help it is said that "The retrieved data does not include pictures, such as
..gif images, and does not include the contents of scripts.". May this be the
problem? If yes is there any way have this done anyway?
When I copy&paste the web page myself to the sheet I get all the data that I
need so I think there should be a way to do this. Maybe a macro that opens
the web page, selects all,copies and pastes the data to the sheet? But I have
no idea about writing macros, any help on that?

Thanks,