Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
mat mat is offline

Default Formula doesnt work when copy in different cell

Dear Mate,

I try any formula to be repeated in different cells. it doesnt work but when
i enter F2 and then on that cell it works. Since i have 10000 company names
it would be difficult to key in F2 for each cell.

For Example:

I have a Formula in C1 and i need to copy paste the same formula in C2. It
copies the fomula but the result is shown same as C1 but when I press F2 in
cell C2 the the formula functions.

I hope i was able to put forth my question correctly.

Regards

Mat

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
bj bj is offline

check that tools-options-calculation has automatic selected.
it sounds like manual is selected.

"Mat" wrote:

Dear Mate,

I try any formula to be repeated in different cells. it doesnt work but when
i enter F2 and then on that cell it works. Since i have 10000 company names
it would be difficult to key in F2 for each cell.

For Example:

I have a Formula in C1 and i need to copy paste the same formula in C2. It
copies the fomula but the result is shown same as C1 but when I press F2 in
cell C2 the the formula functions.

I hope i was able to put forth my question correctly.

Regards

Mat

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
mat mat is offline