Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Shortcuts for a listbox selection

In excel 2003 professional I have a spreadsheet that is going to be used by
several employees that has drop down lists associated with it for the amount
of hours worked. The problem I am incurring is several of the employees do
not like to have to scroll through a list of values and prefer to type in one
digit and have the box recognize that and put that response in. Is there any
way I can get this to work in excel. For example on of the employees wants
to imput 315 and rather than scroll down to 315 they want to be able to hit
315 and the list go right to it or close to it.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If your using data= validation for the dropdown lists, that should already
be the way they operate.

If not, what type of dropdown
Control Toolbox Toolbar
Forms toolbar