Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Array Formula

Hi All,

If I use a normal formaula in a range of cells it work properly and it
is too fast than applying a loop. But when I try the same method on an
Array formula it fails.

Like the following formula dont work. Is there a way to fis this?

Range(Range("A65536").End(xlUp).Offset(0, 1), Range("A2").Offset(0, 3))
_
.FormulaArray = "=SUM(IF(Dt=VALUE(RC1),IF(Loc=R1C,TotSal,0),0) )"

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

What do you mean by not working? It created a formula in 6 cells for me.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Abdul" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi All,

If I use a normal formaula in a range of cells it work properly and it
is too fast than applying a loop. But when I try the same method on an
Array formula it fails.

Like the following formula dont work. Is there a way to fis this?

Range(Range("A65536").End(xlUp).Offset(0, 1), Range("A2").Offset(0, 3))
_
.FormulaArray = "=SUM(IF(Dt=VALUE(RC1),IF(Loc=R1C,TotSal,0),0) )"

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks for your quick reply

..FormulaArray = "=SUM(IF(Dt=VALUE(RC1),IF(Loc=R1C,TotSal,0),0) )"

Instead of RC1 it always takes R2C1 and instead of R1C it takes R1C2

So it is like absolute refence even thoug only Clolumn is fixed in
first part and Row is fixed in the second part.

Thanks