Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How do I find Control toolbox in Office2007

In converting a macro button to the new Office, I cant find any reference to
the above. Can anyone help?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Add the Developer tab to the ribbon and use Insert on it
To display the Developer tab use Office Button Excel Options...Personalize.

See also
http://www.rondebruin.nl/0307commands.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"abubukarbafaywabalewa" wrote in message
In converting a macro button to the new Office, I cant find any reference to
the above. Can anyone help?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I followed your answer to the first post exactly, and it worked. It allowed
me to drop a Button onto the worksheet, which is what I wand because it'll
allow me to bring up a form from the worksheet. However I'm a bit at sea with
the 2007Beta version in that I dont know how to switch from the default run
mode to the design mode. In 2003 you enabled design mode and then doubled
clicked on the worksheet button and were brought straight to that event
handler thereby allowing one to modify the vba code.

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Add the Developer tab to the ribbon and use Insert on it
To display the Developer tab use Office Button Excel Options...Personalize.

See also
http://www.rondebruin.nl/0307commands.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"abubukarbafaywabalewa" wrote in message
In converting a macro button to the new Office, I cant find any reference to
the above. Can anyone help?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Have test it in Beta2 and in Beta2TR(newest) and in both double clicking the activex button
will bring up the click event in the VBA editor

The Design mode option is also on the Developers tab (next to insert)

--

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Add the Developer tab to the ribbon and use Insert on it
To display the Developer tab use Office Button Excel Options...Personalize.

See also
http://www.rondebruin.nl/0307commands.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"abubukarbafaywabalewa" wrote in message
In converting a macro button to the new Office, I cant find any reference to
the above. Can anyone help?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

That worked perfectly. When you said "Add the Developer tab to the ribbon and
use Insert on it", I was saying to myself "Insert what". Then I realised that
Insert is a palette of commands containin not just containing form controls
but a buch of other very useful functions. Thanks a lot.