Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default List all (complete) codes from a workbook?

Is there any way to completely display all of the macros I have in a
workbook?
Not just the names, but the info as well.
I'd like to combine several macros together but, I am looking for the
shortest way possible to combine the codes.

I also want to copy all of my macros (from several workbooks) to store
on one (Word) page.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You can start at

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/vbe.htm

--
regards,
Tom Ogilvy

"J.W. Aldridge" wrote in message
oups.com...
Is there any way to completely display all of the macros I have in a
workbook?
Not just the names, but the info as well.
I'd like to combine several macros together but, I am looking for the
shortest way possible to combine the codes.

I also want to copy all of my macros (from several workbooks) to store
on one (Word) page.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

To answer your specific question: 1) You can print the entire VBA module.
It will not appear in print as it does on the screen. 2)If you intend to
print it, I would recommend copying your code into Word but set up your Word
document with font formats first. If you set your Word fonts to Courier 10,
it will be close to the code you are copying and will be easier to edit
before printing. 3)After you copy the code to word and before you print it,
Edit it side by side so you can organize the Word version in a consistent
format that you can understand. (i.e. you can tell where one line of code
ends and another begins.) 4) You can copy from the code module to Word
simply by selecting the code with you browser like any other copy process and
then right click on the first page of the Word file you have prepared and
click paste. Depending on the amount of code will determine how long it
takes to edit it so that you can easily read it in the Word file.