Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Referenced File

Is it possible to write a code that will map one .xls file to another .xls
file by referencing it? I have a file that references another file but it
sometimes becomes "unreferenced". Others use this file, too. I would like a
code that would re-establish the reference?????

--
Thanks
Shawn

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Shawn,
Do you mean the files are "linked" ?
If so, go to EditLinks.. and see the options there.

NickHK