Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
mrt mrt is offline

Default Cell that is below given coordinates

Hi There,

Is there a simple way to determine the cell that is below a given set of
(X,Y) coordinates? I need to know the cell that is below the upper left
corner of a shape.

I would to avoid doing of loop with conditions if there is a method to do
that. I checked in the help without success - However I saw that the COM
component has a procedure getCellAt for that.

Thanks,

MrT