-   -   Cell that is below given coordinates (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/372562-cell-below-given-coordinates.html)

mrt

Cell that is below given coordinates

Hi There,

Is there a simple way to determine the cell that is below a given set of
(X,Y) coordinates? I need to know the cell that is below the upper left
corner of a shape.

I would to avoid doing of loop with conditions if there is a method to do
that. I checked in the help without success - However I saw that the COM
component has a procedure getCellAt for that.

Thanks,

MrT

NickHK[_3_]

Cell that is below given coordinates

Something like :
MsgBox Shapes("ShapeTest").TopLeftCell.Address

NickHK

"MrT" ...
Hi There,

Is there a simple way to determine the cell that is below a given set of
(X,Y) coordinates? I need to know the cell that is below the upper left
corner of a shape.

I would to avoid doing of loop with conditions if there is a method to do
that. I checked in the help without success - However I saw that the COM
component has a procedure getCellAt for that.

Thanks,

MrT

mrt

Cell that is below given coordinates

Thanks, great ! I justed need to add ActiveSheet. before shapes.

MrT