Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Calloway Golf Scoring System

Does any one have an excel program for the Calloway Scoring System. We have
a golf tournament coming upnthat uses the system and i would like to put
it on my notebook instead of doing all the math on the paper.

thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

John,

If you'll have access to the net from the scorer's table try looking at this
site:
http://www.leaderboard.com/BEGINEVENT?X=0
I've used it to score Calloway Handicapped events and it was pretty slick...

Steve

"john cornell" wrote:

Does any one have an excel program for the Calloway Scoring System. We have
a golf tournament coming upnthat uses the system and i would like to put
it on my notebook instead of doing all the math on the paper.

thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

John

You can find a workbook at this site.

http://www.blast.net/opie/

I have never used it but may do the job.

Note the "how to use" Word file also.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

"john cornell" wrote:

Does any one have an excel program for the Calloway Scoring System. We
have
a golf tournament coming upnthat uses the system and i would like to put
it on my notebook instead of doing all the math on the paper.

thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

John

With another workbook open go to ToolsOptionsSecurityMacro Security

Set it to "Medium".

The try again to open the Callaway.xls

I was able to open the workbook with that setting.

There is no malicious code involved.

I AV scanned it before opening.

You will have to enable macros when the message comes up.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sat, 09 Sep 2006 00:38:48 GMT, "john cornell"
wrote:

OK..Took it down. Loaded it. But cannot do anything it wants a "digitial
signature and lower security" I am very new and don't have a clue on how to
do this.
m...

"john cornell" wrote:

Does any one have an excel program for the Calloway Scoring System.
We
have
a golf tournament coming upnthat uses the system and i would like to
put
it on my notebook instead of doing all the math on the paper.

thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

John

Below are excerpts from my first posting.

So...........no, I don't know how to add a player.

I just opened the workbook to take a look then closed it.

Gord