Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
john cornell john cornell is offline

Default Calloway Golf Scoring System

OK..Took it down. Loaded it. But cannot do anything it wants a "digitial
signature and lower security" I am very new and don't have a clue on how to
do this.
"john cornell" wrote in message
thanks let me give it run and see if it works
John

You can find a workbook at this site.

http://www.blast.net/opie/

I have never used it but may do the job.

Note the "how to use" Word file also.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Fri, 08 Sep 2006 20:42:39 GMT, "john cornell"

wrote:

I I am looking for an excel application that i can use on my laptop.
"Steve E" wrote in message
John,

If you'll have access to the net from the scorer's table try looking at
this
site:
http://www.leaderboard.com/BEGINEVENT?X=0
I've used it to score Calloway Handicapped events and it was pretty
slick...

Steve

"john cornell" wrote:

Does any one have an excel program for the Calloway Scoring System.
We
have
a golf tournament coming upnthat uses the system and i would like to
put
it on my notebook instead of doing all the math on the paper.

thanks