Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default MinMax Button

Hello All,
I hope this is a stupid question!! Can you not set minMax properties on an
excel form....I can not find it in the properties window...did I turn it off
or make it disappear...I am sure I have done this before...Thanks for your
help

Dan

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Dan,

Try to visit www.oaltd.co.uk
then download FormFun.zip

you can find Min max button way there ...

Rgds,

Halim