-   -   MinMax Button (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/372354-minmax-button.html)

zoot

MinMax Button

Hello All,
I hope this is a stupid question!! Can you not set minMax properties on an
excel form....I can not find it in the properties window...did I turn it off
or make it disappear...I am sure I have done this before...Thanks for your
help

Dan

Joerg

MinMax Button

Please don't cross-post.
Userforms have no MinMax properties. Are you talking about controls? Which
one?

Joerg

"zoot" wrote in message
Hello All,
I hope this is a stupid question!! Can you not set minMax properties on

an
excel form....I can not find it in the properties window...did I turn it

off
or make it disappear...I am sure I have done this before...Thanks for your
help

Dan

Halim

MinMax Button

Hi Dan,

Try to visit www.oaltd.co.uk
then download FormFun.zip

you can find Min max button way there ...

Rgds,

Halim