Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Ron DB

Ron,

I got some help from you yesterday about the copy paste skipping blanks. I
got the script to work for one column. I copied that same script for 2 other
ranges that I needed to do the same thing. The other two do everything right
except now, in the 2 new scripts they are returning #REF. I know that it is
almost working because the number of #REF cells is the correct number of
items that should be there. I am unfamiliar with some of the lines of code
in that script and I don't know what else should change to make it work in
the other two macros.

I appreciate your help on this issue.
Rob
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Rob

Send me your test workbook private and I look at it tomorrow after work

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"justaguyfromky" wrote in message
Ron,

I got some help from you yesterday about the copy paste skipping blanks. I
got the script to work for one column. I copied that same script for 2 other
ranges that I needed to do the same thing. The other two do everything right
except now, in the 2 new scripts they are returning #REF. I know that it is
almost working because the number of #REF cells is the correct number of
items that should be there. I am unfamiliar with some of the lines of code
in that script and I don't know what else should change to make it work in
the other two macros.

I appreciate your help on this issue.
Rob

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Rob

In the other macro's you copy a one area range because all formulas display a value instead of ""
rng.Copy copy the formulas now and not the values.

Test it with the code below that use PasteSpecial xlPasteValues

If Not rng Is Nothing Then
rng.Copy
Range("INV_foodD").PasteSpecial xlPasteValues
Application.CutCopyMode = False

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl