Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
justaguyfromky justaguyfromky is offline

Default Ron DB

Ron,

I got some help from you yesterday about the copy paste skipping blanks. I
got the script to work for one column. I copied that same script for 2 other
ranges that I needed to do the same thing. The other two do everything right
except now, in the 2 new scripts they are returning #REF. I know that it is
almost working because the number of #REF cells is the correct number of
items that should be there. I am unfamiliar with some of the lines of code
in that script and I don't know what else should change to make it work in
the other two macros.

I appreciate your help on this issue.
Rob