Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Locating my posts

I am having a problem in locating my posts and any replies. I entered a post
under Exel Programming subject FUNCTIONS, yet I cannot find it??? Please
help...Jim Thomlinson did respond to one and I cannot find it either......
--
ITilerate

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Depends how you are getting here as to how best to locate your posts. If you
are coming in directly through microsoft then just select you name a the top
of the post and in the dialog that opens up select recent post by this user.
You could also do a find for functions and your name... Here is the post you
were looking for

http://www.microsoft.com/communities...&lang=en&cr=US
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"ITilerate" wrote:

I am having a problem in locating my posts and any replies. I entered a post
under Exel Programming subject FUNCTIONS, yet I cannot find it??? Please
help...Jim Thomlinson did respond to one and I cannot find it either......
--
ITilerate

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

IT, one problem with this group is that it is so busy that posts fly by
at an amazing rate. After you post a topic, it will take a minute or
two to get shown in the newsgroup. It's worth it to wait (you may need
to get out of the newgroup, wait a minute or two, and then come back in
to see your post), then click on the star next to your topic so you
will be able to see it in My Topics. Meanwhile, try looking for your
topic (or the name you use in the newsgroup) using Google's Search This
Topic feature. James

"ITilerate" wrote:

I am having a problem in locating my posts and any replies. I entered a post
under Exel Programming subject FUNCTIONS, yet I cannot find it??? Please
help...Jim Thomlinson did respond to one and I cannot find it either......
--
ITilerate

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Here is what I believe you want to use...

Col D Col E
0.000 $8.50
16.001 $16.00
100.001 $20.00
250.001 $29.50
500.001 $33.00
750.001 $39.50
1000.001 $42.50
1250.001 $46.00
1500.001 $49.00
2000.001 $52.50
2500.001 $55.50
3000.001 $57.50
3500.001 $60.50
4000.001 $62.00
4500.001 $64.00
5000.001 $68.50
6000.001 $72.00
7000.001 $75.00
8000.001 Error

With the formula
=VLOOKUP(A2, $D$2:$E$20, 2, TRUE)

When you place a value in Cell A2 it will look up the closest match to that
number in the table presented above and return the value from column E. So
for example if you place the value 10 in A2 the formula will return 8.5 as
zero is the closest match to that value without reaching the next highest
value of 16.001. You can think of it this way 10 is between 0 and 16.001 so
it returns 8.5. If I entered 20 in A2 it is between 16.001 and 100.001 so the
value 16 will be returned...
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

old posts Eric New Users to Excel 5 August 5th 09 02:19 AM
Unable to read own posts or replied Posts Killer Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 3 June 6th 07 10:23 PM
Posts Mike Rogers[_2_] Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 2 June 6th 07 04:21 PM
See old posts Marinos Andreou Excel Programming 3 March 4th 06 03:43 PM
Locating Karmen New Users to Excel 2 January 30th 06 11:45 PM