Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default See old posts

I have subscribed to this newsgroup on 3/3/2006 and I'm using outlook
express 6. It shows me only posts from 3/3/2006 and later and only 300
posts. Is there a way to look at the older posts?

Thanks

--
Marinos Andreou
B.Sc Computer Engineering

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

hi Marinos

You can use Google to see old posts
http://groups.google.com/advanced_gr...=group:*Excel*

Or use my Google add-in that have more options
http://www.rondebruin.nl/Google.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Marinos Andreou" wrote in message ...
I have subscribed to this newsgroup on 3/3/2006 and I'm using outlook express 6. It shows me only posts from 3/3/2006 and later and
only 300 posts. Is there a way to look at the older posts?

Thanks

--
Marinos Andreou
B.Sc Computer Engineering
mobile: 99-533228

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Marinos,

http://www.tushar-mehta.com/misc_tutorials/oe_ng/

Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"Marinos Andreou" wrote in message ...
I have subscribed to this newsgroup on 3/3/2006 and I'm using outlook
express 6. It shows me only posts from 3/3/2006 and later and only 300
posts. Is there a way to look at the older posts?

Thanks
Marinos Andreou
B.Sc Computer Engineering
mobile: 99-533228

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

click tools/get next 300 headers
if you've already done a catch up and no more posts are downloaded, then right
click the newsgroup name, choose properties, click the local file tab and then
click reset
click ok twice
then click refresh and it should download all messages
if you click somewhere else and then click this newsgroup name, you will
download the number of headers set in options
or

go to tools/ option/sread
under the news section, either uncheck the get 300 headers (this will download
all posts) or
change the number from 300 to 1000
go to tools/get next x headers until you have what you want
--

Gary

"Marinos Andreou" wrote in message
I have subscribed to this newsgroup on 3/3/2006 and I'm using outlook express
6. It shows me only posts from 3/3/2006 and later and only 300 posts. Is there
a way to look at the older posts?

Thanks

--
Marinos Andreou
B.Sc Computer Engineering
mobile: 99-533228

How Do I Find My Posts Here? martinh666 Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 3 July 1st 11 10:16 PM
old posts Eric New Users to Excel 5 August 5th 09 02:19 AM
Delete posts Pat Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 June 8th 07 04:25 PM
Unable to read own posts or replied Posts Killer Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 3 June 6th 07 10:23 PM
Posts Mike Rogers[_2_] Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 2 June 6th 07 04:21 PM