Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Group and adjust columns for several sheets

I need a code that will do the following:

(1) Group sheets - starting with sheet x (all sheets in between) and
ending with sheet z.
(2) self adjust column width for columns A:G and I:K to fit the text in
those columns.
(3) set print area (based on last column used) to 1 page, (landscape).
Range A1:K?
(4) print each sheet within the range (sheet x to sheet z)

Possible?