Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default I change a % in a cell all values in the columns dont adjust 2 new

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

HI Neety
You're not giving us much to help you but will try.
Press F9, if that works , goto ToolsOptionsCalculation TabSet
calculation to Automatic not Manual.
If that don't work, show us your formula, maybe a bit of your layout
anything will help to help you.
HTH
John