Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Opeing Excel and Word documents in a WebBrowser Form

Dear All,

I need to open all documents (Excel, Word, etc.) using VBA in a
WebBrowser control within an Excel UserForm.

With myWebBrowser.Navigate
"http://server.domain.com/pah/myExcelDoc.xls", Excel opens the document
in the appropriate application, ie Excel for Excel files, Word for Word
files, etc. I need these files to be opened inside myWebBrowser.

Your help is most welcome.
KB