Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default File System Object

Hi all,

I have a problem with one computer not being able to read the code below and
I was wondering what could be missing that it can't read it?

Thanks in advance

Jason
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Jason,
Scripting can be disabled by Admin as a security measure.
Personally, I would not use the FSO anyway, as all it's functionality is
available through inherent VB/VBA methods.
What are you using it for ?

NickHK

"Jason Zischke" wrote in message
Hi all,

I have a problem with one computer not being able to read the code below

and
I was wondering what could be missing that it can't read it?

Thanks in advance

Jason

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi NickHK

Thanks for the quick responce, I have been using the file system object to
copy file (picture and excel files) and to find the last modified date(excel
file only).

Jason

"NickHK" wrote:

Jason,
Scripting can be disabled by Admin as a security measure.
Personally, I would not use the FSO anyway, as all it's functionality is
available through inherent VB/VBA methods.
What are you using it for ?

NickHK

"Jason Zischke" wrote in message
Hi all,

I have a problem with one computer not being able to read the code below

and
I was wondering what could be missing that it can't read it?

Thanks in advance

Jason

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Jason,