Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Reference Column by #?

Can I reference a worksheet cell by # instead of A75 use (1, 75) or
something similar?

What is the format?

Worksheets("Sheet1").Range(1, 75).Value = ???

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If finding it difficult to jump from Coulmn "Z" to "AA" when I need to.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Never mind I found

Worksheets("Sheet1").Cells(30, 30).Value =

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
MDW MDW is offline

You're close:

Worksheets("Sheet1").Cells(1, 75).Value = blahblah

And you can use variables in place of the numbers.

C = 75
Worksheets("Sheet1").Cells(1, C).Value = blahblah
--
Hmm...they have the Internet on COMPUTERS now!

"HotRod" wrote:

Can I reference a worksheet cell by # instead of A75 use (1, 75) or
something similar?

What is the format?

Worksheets("Sheet1").Range(1, 75).Value = ???

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
MDW MDW is offline

I don't understand what you mean? The code below works just fine for me:

Sub Test()

Dim objRG As Range

Set objRG = ActiveWorkbook.ActiveSheet.Cells(1, 35)
MsgBox objRG.Address
Set objRG = Nothing

End Sub

It get a message box of AI1.