Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Digital2k Poster

Digital,
I attempted to help you with a user-defined function for
commissions. The last I heard, you were having a problem. Did you get
it work? James

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

It's good to get feedback from the OP so that, if only for your own
satisfaction, you know if your help was useful. Sadly, that isn't always
forthcoming. From personal experience, it is even more frustrating if you
have put some effort into the solution and then don't hear anything.

I tried your function and had no problem so I guess the OP got it to work
and was too embarrassed to come back to you ... or just gave up ... or
whatever ;-)

Regards

"Zone" wrote in message
ups.com...
Digital,
I attempted to help you with a user-defined function for
commissions. The last I heard, you were having a problem. Did you get
it work? James

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thank you, Trevor. It wasn't exactly earth-shattering stuff, but it
did take a bit of time to type all those cases in, so I did hope to
hear back. I guess some folks aren't familiar with etiquette in the
group. I thought maybe the OP typed the function call into the cell
before typing the code in. That was the only reason I could see it
might not work. Anyway, thanks for verifying that my solution worked.
Regards, James