Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Trevor Shuttleworth Trevor Shuttleworth is offline

Default Digital2k Poster

It's good to get feedback from the OP so that, if only for your own
satisfaction, you know if your help was useful. Sadly, that isn't always
forthcoming. From personal experience, it is even more frustrating if you
have put some effort into the solution and then don't hear anything.

I tried your function and had no problem so I guess the OP got it to work
and was too embarrassed to come back to you ... or just gave up ... or
whatever ;-)

Regards

"Zone" wrote in message
ups.com...
Digital,
I attempted to help you with a user-defined function for
commissions. The last I heard, you were having a problem. Did you get
it work? James