Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Copy and Paste all workbooks of a file

Hello there, a simple question, or so I think for everybody
I want to ensure I copy and paste every single workbooks of my file
when activating the macro, and not write a macro specifying some
workbooks, what the code should look like please?
many thanks to any help
Dan

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

assuming spreadsheet means an individual worksheet and spreadsheets means all
worksheets, then perhaps to run macro1 on all sheets (where macro1 is
designed to work on the activesheet):

sub RunMacro1()
Dim sh as worksheet
for each sh in ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets
sh.Active
macro1
Next
end sub
Tom Ogilvy

" wrote:

wrote:
Hello there, a simple question, or so I think for everybody
I want to ensure I copy and paste every single workbooks of my file
when activating the macro, and not write a macro specifying some
workbooks, what the code should look like please?
many thanks to any help
Dan

huuummm I mean every sheet of my spreadsheet...