Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to make a llistbox selection to open another listbox?

My problem is the following: I have a listbox with several items in Excel. As
the user makes a selection from the listbox, another listbox with a set of
items should appear next to the first one. If the user changes the selection
in the first listbox, then the one that just appeared should disappear, and
another one with a differrent set of items should appear etc.

In other words, the selcetion of the first listbox dictates the set of items
in the next listbox. I do not know if Excel controls have a listbox, but I
think you do get my meaning.

Thank you in advance

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Yes, they are on another sheet in the same workbook.