Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Select all duplicate values in a row

Hi,

In row5 I have a number of values, from 1 to 14. The values are sorte
ascending. When there are five values 1, the macro should select al
these cells with duplicate values and merge them.
The problem is I don't know how to do this.
Can someone help me with this problem? Thanks in advance

--
leonida
leonidas's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=3537

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You can write a quick macro which checks the cell adjacent to see if it
matches the current selected cell.. then if 'Yes' delete it, otherwise
proceed to next cell.

More help available if needed. Please clarify if the values are truly
in a row (numbered axis) or a column (letters) and if there is other
data in the sheet that needs to be preserved.
-Will

leonidas wrote:
Hi,

In row5 I have a number of values, from 1 to 14. The values are sorted
ascending. When there are five values 1, the macro should select all
these cells with duplicate values and merge them.
The problem is I don't know how to do this.
Can someone help me with this problem? Thanks in advance!

--
leonidas
leonidas's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=35375
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=574152

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi,

The numbers are in a row, not in a column. The rest of the sheet ma
not be changed. Is it possible to select all the cells with the sam
numbers in the row and merge them?
Thanks in advance for your help