Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Will Cairns Will Cairns is offline

Default Select all duplicate values in a row

You can write a quick macro which checks the cell adjacent to see if it
matches the current selected cell.. then if 'Yes' delete it, otherwise
proceed to next cell.

More help available if needed. Please clarify if the values are truly
in a row (numbered axis) or a column (letters) and if there is other
data in the sheet that needs to be preserved.
-Will

leonidas wrote:
Hi,

In row5 I have a number of values, from 1 to 14. The values are sorted
ascending. When there are five values 1, the macro should select all
these cells with duplicate values and merge them.
The problem is I don't know how to do this.
Can someone help me with this problem? Thanks in advance!

--
leonidas
leonidas's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=35375