Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default email format plain text

Hi, I'm using this script for sending emails.
I need e-mails to be sent in plaint text format. Is it possible that
dispalyed emails will be as plain text, but i don't wnat to chanfe the
defaults in Outlook.
Thanks.
Sub Mail_workbook_Outlook_ZZ()
Dim OutApp As Object
Dim OutMail As Object
Dim cell As Range
Dim strto As String

For Each cell In ThisWorkbook.Sheets("sheet1") _
.Columns("AF").Cells
If cell.Value Like "*@*" Then
strto = strto & cell.Value & ";"
End If
Next
strto = Left(strto, Len(strto) - 1)

Set OutApp = CreateObject("Outlook.Application")
Set OutMail = OutApp.CreateItem(0)
With OutMail
.To = strto
.CC = ""