Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How do I bypass the message to save when closing a file by macro?

When closing a file via macro, I continue to get the message do I want to
save this file. Can someone help me bypass that message.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Try...Application.DisplayAlerts=False

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

The best approach would be this:
Dim File1 as Workbook
Set File1 = Workbooks("YourWorkbook.xls")
File1.Close False

Charles
sjmpcec @ anon. com wrote:
When closing a file via macro, I continue to get the message do I want to
save this file. Can someone help me bypass that message.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

activeworkbook.Close SaveChanges:=False

Tom Ogilvy