Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Date to refresh in chart title

I have a pivot chart where I would like date in the title to refresh t
the current date when the data in the accompanying pivot table i
updated. Is this possible to do with code? BTW, there is other tex
with the date in the title. Thanks for your help

--
chris4652
chris46521's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=3590

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

No need to program
In some cell (say Z1) enter =TODAY()
Clear the text in the title, type = and click on Z1
Want text and date? In Z1 use ="some text "& TODAY()
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"chris46521" wrote
in message ...

I have a pivot chart where I would like date in the title to refresh to
the current date when the data in the accompanying pivot table is
updated. Is this possible to do with code? BTW, there is other text
with the date in the title. Thanks for your help!

--
chris46521
chris46521's Profile:
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=573845