Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Help with VBA...

Hi

Can anyone help me at all?

I am trying to write a macro in VBA that will extract information from one
workbook to another. It would need to extract information only if a specific
cell had a value above zero and then it would need to write the extracted
information on to a list and it would need to update every time a change was
made to calls in the initial workbook. Is this even possible?

I am also trying to get excel to sort from a list of codes on several
different worksheets, add the values for each code and transfer them to a
sheet at the front of the workbook. Is this possible?

Would be most grateful if anyone can help me...?!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

JuicyLucy
Maybe I can help you with this. First some questions:
What do you mean by "every time a change was made to calls in the initial
workbook."?
What do mean by "sort from a list of codes"?
The specifics of any macro depend, to a large extent, on the specifics of
the data the macro must work with. That is, the layout of the data. If you
wish, send me both files that you are working with. I need just the layout
(sheets, columns, rows, headers, etc) so if you feel your data is
proprietary, enter fake data. My email address is .
Remove the "nop" from this address. HTH Otto